Thursday, August 12, 2010

Men can Fake it Too

http://wjz.com/local/man.seizures.restaurants.2.1854609.html

This is a first a man gets a year in jail for faking seizures to get out of paying food bills. I faked seizures before, not to get out of doing stuff but to give people a better show.

I used to go to Camp Green Top and we would go into the town for the Fourth of July parade. The whole camp would take up a half of a block, so this was a new experience for their town. We were getting tired of being watch, word got around about faking a seizure. Being the spirit that I am, I took it upon myself to follow through. That was also the parade that the counselors tried to give me away to Miss Thurmont when she drove by.

I also faked one at a McDonalds too, when people what a show…

No comments:

Post a Comment