Thursday, January 12, 2012

2012 House Projects


We are working on some new projects for the house. The first one I  might have already mention, a curved staitlift from first to second floor. We are trying to get that funded through the DDA.

Second project has to do with toilet hygiene, of course everyone has a bit of trouble in that area. With the help with our friends at www.accessiblehousingservices.com we came up with the solution of the Bide't toilet seat.  Shara is the O.T. that work with Accessible Housing Service, she only put one other seat in for a Client.  She said this seat is popular in Europe, but mostly for the upper class.

The Problem with the Bide't toilet seat is the controls are located on the side of the seat.  if I use the remote, I still would be  in the right position for the seat to work efficiently.  I contacted V-LINC to see if they will help redesign the controls.  They notified me today that they will take on the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment