Monday, January 14, 2013

Thoughts 2013

I have said this often to Wifey, when the LGBT community gain marriage equality it will also be a sept forward for the disabled community too. When Disabled people want to celebrate their love legally a lot of their right are taken away.
For those that support marriage equality for ALL feel free to wear our MARRIAGE EQUALITY for ALL pic on your profile!!



The LGBT & disability communities face many of the same discrimination issues and we could (and should) work together to help ease discrimination from everywhere, together! There is strength in numbers! via Marriage Equality for People with Disabilities

Posted 3/30/13

Introducing Lady Gaga's 24-Karat Wheelchair via Thedailybeast.
This is Retro looking, if I was going for retro looking chair I would do the style with the big wheels on the front.  I always had the idea of the cover over the head and some how it could be taken off to double as a ramp for side walks.


 Wifey is in the process of shopping for a new purse, she wants to have me to go with her. This is in order to see how purse will hang on the back of my chair. We both agree that a back pack type of strap would fit the best.
2/27/13

I have the best Dr. ever, I just have email her and she'll replies in hrs. Even on her black berry from a con. Now not only the flue A and B is here, but also there is an upper respiratory virus  going around. It can last 7 to 10  days, fun!!!!
Posted 1/31/13

The say goes: Keep calm and carry on. My would be: Keep calm and kick ass!
 Posted 1/24/13

Even at the age of 33, I was still getting patted on the head when I would go the bars. I wanted to print a shirt that read: If a guy pats my head, you pay my and my friends’ tab.  If a woman pats my on my head, you show me your boobies.
Poasted 1/18/13

This is an example of how far back the issue of gun control goes back in my life. Peter, my  friend in the film and I would be sitting around our desks at Ridge School. Asking why hunters would need a gun with 50 bullets at once?  My family is full of hunters and gun collectors, but I am more familiar with a bad gun episode than a good one.
Posted 1/16/13

I always said being an artist is a life style, so is being a presenter too. My Doc has a first year med student observing her. So he joined in on my appointment, but he came in while I was getting ears plunged out.  So there I was draped in those blue towel things with wax junk flowing out of ears.  Luckily after I was done getting work on, my Doc gave us a few minutes to chat. 
Posted 1/15/12

Most people take robes and towels from hotel. I wonder if a gimp ever took grab bars? To gimps they more valuable then the other things.
Posted 1/14/13


No comments:

Post a Comment