Tuesday, September 10, 2013

That's Entertainment


As I was watching that football game last Thursday night, NBC ran some promo for the new TV season. There was a clip from the new Michael Fox show.
the set up:
family is having breakfast at the table.
Fox is spooning out eggs to put on dish.
Eggs are falling off the spoon.
Wife grabs Fox's hand and says, we are in a hurry.

To me that is funny shit, because I can relate to that. As an example, Wifey and I will be headed out the door and I start to switch the laundry to the drier. Wifey says, "I got that, just go jump into your chair, we have to go." If other people are not used to the disability life style will the see the humor in the situation?

My question about the show Ironside will every crime scene be accessible? It would be cool if they could work that into the show. I bet not many people have seen a chair user balance on two wheel and pull their selves up stairs. Nor, someone butt climb stairs and their friend carries the chair up the stairs. I SAY RELEASE THE GIMPS!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment