Thursday, July 9, 2015

Is It Ever Ok to Stereotype?


Posted by King Gimp - Dan Keplinger on Thursday, July 9, 2015

This morning Daisy and I were sitting in our bay window and I saw an old beat up pickup drive by with big Confederate Flag flapping in the wind.  my First thought was that driver has to be an good old boy douche bag. Is that really right of me since I am doing the same thing that people do to me by stereotyping me by the way I look.

Is this different, because this is a sign of hatred? Is it ok I judge someone to be part of a shameful part of America just by a symbol? When I spend all my life fighting against this?  Maybe this is where free speech comes into play?  You can express what ever one wants, but you also have live with what the masses believe about what you express.

No comments:

Post a Comment