Saturday, October 2, 2010

This is Why Gimps Get Peeved at society.

I went to work with Dena and at the end of her shift, she had to run a quick arien. I was waiting for her to get back in the lobby, at max she was gone for 20 minutes. The building staff started to get nervous. I started to get closer to the stairs to tell them, Dena would be back. They started to get all freaky that, I was going to fall down the stairs. As soon as I heard this I backed away from the stairs.

You would think they could make the connection since I moved when they expressed their concerns. The doorman said he had to stay with me, as if I needed a baby sitter. I was getting mad so I tried to remove myself from the situation, because this is Dena’s place of work. So I went back up stairs to her friend’s apartment and sat in the hall until Dena returned and the doorman followed me.

I was getting upset; Dena has worked in this building for 5 years. So they knew who I am and I am sure they have heard about me none stop.

Dena still had to unload the car and go up five floors, so that takes time. I am sitting out front waiting for Dena unloading around back. The next thing I see is a police car pull up and sure enough it was about me. They said it was over concern that I was cold, since it was a chilly night. At least this time the police talk to me and saw that I was all right.

This was so ridiculous, when I do need help, people will act like they cannot see me. When it becomes a question of responsibility, or effect their pockets they want me gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment