Monday, November 8, 2010

Advise For Future Teachers

This question came from a professor that just showed King Gimp to their class. Do you have any suggestions for my students as they go out into their own classrooms, especially in the area of communicating with families? Or any other suggestions in teaching children with special needs?

Being a teacher is not much unlike being an artist, they both are fields that do not offer monetary wealth. The riches come from the rewards that come from how others benefits from your passions.
No matter how long you are in this field, I encourage you to always be a student. I have been disabled since birth, an artist since 16 and I still learn about new services and tools to help me through life.
Always be challenged to work as a team with piers, parents, and students that will bring success in your field to always grow with knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment