Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Letter To Wifey After trip to CA Home


Dear Bicht,

Thank you for wonderful trip, just why did it take so long to do this. It was not our usual vacation, but I knew what I was getting into. This was a trip about introducing your family and friends to the man you want to spend the rest of your life with.

We had a lot of laughs with everyone from your hometown. I am still confused about witch town you are really from. Along with the laughs, come as many tears from long talks around the kitchen table with your dad.  To be honest that is what I was expecting on this journey and look forward to doing again soon.

Even though we did not have much time as a c couple, we did made best of time we did have.  As for our M O we made a 4-hour drive into an all day drive, but enjoyed it.  I was sitting in our hotel room on the last morning and kept thinking too bad this is not ground hog’s day, because I would the last weeks all over again.

I love you!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment