Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Yes, It finally happened me on back of a bike and no strings!!



We stopped back by wifey friend’s Ed house; on the way to the airport, she told Ed it was on my bucket list to ride a bike.  He was more then happy to make that happen, the whole time heading to his family’s I’m thinking how are we going to keep my ass on it.

Wifey and I pull up to their house and the bike is sitting there waiting.  Wifey is having second thoughts, but honey it was your idea. So we go into the house to visit for a while, then the time comes. It was a bit hard getting me on the bike. Once I got in a position and good hold of Ed, I was amazingly still.  Maybe I was so focus on hold to Ed that I forgot that I am spastic CP. The other odd thing was that I was holding on so tight that my arms and legs hurt, but the rest of my body was relaxed.

Sure it just around the block, but to me it like that ride to Vegas. Thank you Ed!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment