Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Trust Worthily, Brave, Loyalty…

I feel as if disabled people need to develop a sixth sense, because we need to trust people so much.  There has been cases where PCA have stole disabled people income, but it would be so simple for a “friend”, or “PCA” to take one’s identity.

Trust and being able to read people needs to developed at an early age. I know what I am saying goes against parents’ and families’ instinct to protect their disabled child, at the same time they need to be prepared for the real world. When I was in high school Mrs. G., my assistant, said I do not have much privacy since I always asked her to go into my wallet.

There might be a connection between being able to capture people’s emotions in paintings and knowing how to trust people. Over the years, I have given myself credit that I could count my best friends’ one my hands. Those friends are also my networks of support, I can look towards these people to help me with any problem but in return they know things about my life that most people only share with their partner’s.

What I am saying this sixth sense to read people is really a gift. Not only from a money viewpoint, but more importantly for one’s emotional being and this talent of trusting needs to start early in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment