Thursday, July 17, 2014

I'm Back!

Yesterday I went to my studio at TU for the first time. I am just like a vampire no matter what they do I keep going back. This time, I am doing an Artist in Residency for a year. Officially, I am there working with Stuart to make the Cintiq by WACOM more accessible for artists with disabilities. Since I do have a studio, why not also paint and cause some problems for those printing people?  I have nice size studio in the back of ceramics, it even came with a microwave an mini fridge. When we go in for the day, I feel like the intro of Get Smart, door after door after door. It is a room in a room, within a room, but I could work nude if I wanted to.
It's all good, I am going to working with they different mediums that I do and have hours where other students can stop by and talk about their work.  I will still be work in TAC @ the EBC Arts Center, so I would still have opportunity to hold workshops.  It should be an interesting year!
Although, we moveed stuff around to make more room for me and a work space for Brianna. Wifey has to come give it her touch and stock us up with goodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment