Thursday, August 7, 2014

Visit to Baltimore Elite Martial Arts Academy


I would like to thank Master Rick Hammond for inviting me to Baltimore Elite Martial Arts Academy in order to share my film and life with his campers and staff. The ages ranged from 3 1/5 to 7, so Brianna and I were asked some good questions. I had to laugh when we stopped the film two times, so they can do jumping jacks and push-ups when the younger ones got antsy.  It is good to see a place that teaches respect, but also knows what is reasonable from the age groups.

I often get asked, if there was a magic pill or magic wand would I use it to undo my disability?  I always say no: because my disability is just part of my personality, it makes me who I am. One camper said we should just make a magic wand to have.

When work was done Daniel son and his Maters got to play, White Belt, check!  By the way Brianna was across the room for more then one reason.






No comments:

Post a Comment