Sunday, May 3, 2020

Beastly, 2014, Screen Print on paper, 11 X 14 Inches

Contact
YouTube

               Facebook    Gallery    Twitter







Beastly, 2014, Screen Print on paper, 11 X 14 Inches
$300.00
The eye is all powerful, but it also has a dark side that people do not talk about. When a hunter is on the trail it’s of prey, you can tell how focus they are and will not give up the pursuit for anything.
There are many things people can pursue: nourishment, lovers or just a goal in life. I am familiar with all three of these, but I am best known for the third one since all my life I have been told I cannot do something. That is when I go into beast mode and get locked on the goal and do anything to prove I can achieve it. A beast lives in it all of us, but the challenges is harness it for productivity.

No comments:

Post a Comment