Friday, May 1, 2020

Just Another Night Out, 2005, mix medium on canvas, 35 X 40 Inches

Contact
YouTube

               Facebook    Gallery    Twitter




Just Another Night Out, 2005, mix medium on canvas, 35 X 40 Inches
$2,500.00
What would seem to be an ordinary night out for me, Wifey, and friends might not be that way to others. This is especially true when we go to new places and need to do recon. My two concerns are the bathrooms and how tight the seating is.

I like to know how easy it is to get to the bathrooms and how clean they are before I start to order, so I can take into consideration the bladder factor of what I drink. The other thing to consider is how close the table are to each other and how far I need to sit under the table. The tighter the seating is, the more chance there is for our table could experience a CP earthquake. This could be caused by a sudden noise, or someone bumping into my chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment