Tuesday, December 13, 2011

15 Lives Later Follw Up

Brooke and I got off to a late start on Friday, plus the traffic was insane.  If there was not roadwork, it was an accident. So we got to Kennedy Krieger institute an hour late.  From the start, we were working against the clock since Brooke had to work that night.  While we were waiting a Spanish mother comes in with her two boys.

The older boy was about 5 and kept looking at me like what the...  At first I had my back to the family and Brooke was enjoy the faces that the boy was making.  I turned around and put my hand out so he could give me five.

We finally went back with Susan to start working on the new head sticks.  Time starts flying by and only one head stick is partly done.  Brooke and I start thinking of alternative plans. Maybe I could stay and Wifey picks me up later.

We told Susan of our dilemma, it so happen that her daughter was in a holiday program by our house.  Susan offered to drop the head sticks by our house after the program.  I went a head and road to work with Brooke and Wifey picked me up from there.

Sure enough Susan comes by our house at 11:30 and it fit as soon as I put the head stick on!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment