Thursday, December 8, 2011

15 Lives Later




Tomorrow I am going to get new head sticks, the last I got new one was in ’05, or ’06.  I also wait until they are totally trashed and held together with tape plus cardboard. This drives Brooke and Wifey crazy.  It is like turning in your car for a new one.  The less you get for trade in, the more of a badge of honor it is.

When I do get new head stick, there is a breaking period. As when people need to use their favorite pen.  This is the first time both of my head sticks broke, or fell at the same time.  That is why part of it is purple, Brooke and I took two head sticks and made one.  Glue would not hold alone, so we added the plastic ties too.

It we kept adding plastic ties; I could look like those guys from High Lander 2.  The 2 guys with the porcupine hair on the flying “skateboards”. As always Camden has to check out everything I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment