Thursday, October 31, 2013

Big Thanks To All That Came To Fredreck


Dan Keplinger - "King Gimp" from NewsChopperBrad on Vimeo.

Once again I went to thank Mike B. and Service Coordination for putting on a great event for NDEAM and the Weinberg Center for the Arts for an amazing venue to display my art and spend a day creating art. They asked what kind of music I wanted them to play, right away I said Rocky Horror Picture Show.

I just wanted to thank everyone that made the journey out to Fredrick for this event. It was great reconnecting with people that I have not seen for years.  If you have every seen King Gimp, you might of notice a scene with my  little sister when I was talking to Laura. She popped up again in this video too.  My little sister is the hand that was giving me the bite of cheese.

The night ended in the perfect way, we were raffling off one of paintings. The winner was Susan from KKI, I wonder if she took the day off.  If it was night for people just as Susan, I would not be who I am today.

No comments:

Post a Comment