Monday, October 28, 2013

Roller Coaster of A Friday Night

On Friday at 6:00pm I get a Text from Josh, saying where the hell are you guys?  We were still in MD getting things together to make our way to see Josh.  Since he text we hurried thing along and made it there by 8:30, so we had time to hang before the show.  Each time we go see him, his routine just keeps improving! we also had a few drink after the show and had fun.

We got home around 3:30 and sadly this is what happened, in the words of Wifey:

5:00 a.m. this morning....I was looking at a chest x ray of our dog, Zarrah. Her heart was in mint condition and everything looked to be just fine for any trauma, I can't say the same about her leg and hurt soul. It was a very feisty little fox that caught her eye and she ran like a dickens and was hit by a car. It was so kind that stopped and gave a phone number...humanity always hits my soft side. Our Zarrah, runs like the wind all over the place without a leash-Danny's wheelchair would catch the line and it never ever was safe. She is a devoted dog and never went out of her home environment without us. As I was sitting there in the Pet ER, I couldn't help but be thankful that she survived. That x ray....gave me a glimpse of that heart that I'm so in love with. I have had my hand on it for many hours today feeling it beat and I can't help but goo. Our little champ...is recovering and in no time she will be running like the wind again.
I think she had a little angel nearby. This photo was taken about 2 years ago, it was 5:00 in the morning. Zarrah was fast asleep and my Best Friend Ms. Julia-age 98. Boy, oh boy did they love to snuggle each other.

Zarrah is doing good, she is even walking  up and down stairs, but looks for all of the TLC she can get showing off her booboo.

No comments:

Post a Comment