Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Please Help My fellow Artist & Gimp





Thank you everyone for supporting me and my artwork and all my art forms! I am doing a fundraiser to raise money for a new accessible van. My van is 17 years old now and it is my only way to get out and about. My chair is pretty awesome but too big to throw in the backseat and go out. For the first time ever, I'm offering a personal portrait painted by me. This is the first fundraiser of many. All you have to do is go online or see me in person and buy as many tickets as you can and help me sell as many as you can. I have 600 tickets to sell for a painting valued at $600 or more. Please help me out and you could win your very own personal portrait. Tickets are $1. You can view my previous artwork on my website www.robertflorio.com or on my facebook artwork page. You can purchase them through my paypal account and the links below.
Thank you all very much!

BUY TICKETS HERE
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=PUEJP27XV9832

PS: I hope to be selling them at Artworks Tattoo too and the winner will be announced as soon as I sell all 600 raffle tickets or August 30th. Don't wait to buy them! First come first served.

Please share this with your friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment