Thursday, September 26, 2013

Good Vibes

Although, I have been joking around about the new rules that Disney put into effect due to that some people were abusing the system. Being a trail blazer myself, I realized my action work both for the positive and negative. I would like to think most of my actions leave a positive vibe for PWD.
this summer Wifey and I took my nephew Timmy to the go-karts. The track was crowded, they both wanted me to go and I was not getting a good vibe from the staff. So I just sat on the side and watched Timmy, even though I wanted to do it.  later in the day we went to another track that they had at the park and there were less people.
It was our last two tickets, so I went for it. The staff guy did let me go, I did not hit anything or anyone but I did not keep the pedal floored the whole time.
On our way home Timmy said I should have played bumper  cars with him.  My reply was: if I crash the car the whole time, they might not let the next disabled person on the ride due to my actions.

No comments:

Post a Comment