Monday, May 25, 2009

life after the doc

Everyone who has seen king Gimp news I was successful when if came to me education and career as an artist. What about life?????

I am please to say I got married on April 1st 09, we had been dating for 5 years. Now I would like to share some video and pictures with you all from this hysterical event.

I and my best people entered to the Muppets O Danny Boy



My lovely bride made her enterence to the Book of Love



our first dance was to At Last




King Gimp's Wedding: The Eve from Jason Magbanua on Vimeo.



King Gimp: The Morning of the Wedding from Jason Magbanua on Vimeo.



King Gimp - The Wedding from Dino Lara on Vimeo.

After all of our guest went home, my wonderful wife and I started a working honeymoon. We packed up our WV bug, that we gave Brooke. We spent 28 fabulous days in this car go from ILL, MO, OK, TX, and TENN. And back home again without having a fight.






When we were in ILL. And MO. That was that business part of our
trip. I spoke at Benedictine University in Lisle, Illinois and for the Physical
Therapy Association Anniversary Spring Conference, in MO. This is how life should be, being able spend our life together in business and relaxation.



You may ask why I want to
do more speaking engagement, of course it is nice to make an income from what
you enjoy doing. More importantly I want to let people know anyone can reach
the goals if they find their drive.



A few weeks after our return from the trip I had a stand at World of Possibilities Disabilities Expo


http://caringcommunities.org/ and met another artist named Robert Florio I think you should check him out

No comments:

Post a Comment