Monday, August 16, 2010

Lets Ride



It was always the same story, every time we wanted to go horse riding. The stable always would say we only take disabled people around the ring not on trails. This was not the case at Five Oaks Riding Stables. They were even going let me ride by myself, but I could not manage. Although the stable manager did see that I did get the right horse that could handle me.

When it was decided that I need a second rider, we changed horses. The hole time my horse Mrs. Penny love to walk on the edge of the trail. My second did not try to correct the horse, he trust the horse and just added to the experience. At one point of the trail he pointed out where he was thrown by a horse. This was not something Dena wanted to hear.

Although our guides were relaxed they did of plans if something happened. The lead guide said he only had to throw his rains on the ground and his horse will stand still incase he had to jump off to help us. Just for kicks he demonstrated it and the horse did not move.

The best sight of the whole ride was after we got off of the horses. Dena was telling them about the commercial I did for Cingular and one of the pulled out his cell phone to look it up. The next thing we see are 4-6 cowboys.

No comments:

Post a Comment