Thursday, May 29, 2014

A Studio Visit from Fredrick High School Students


I had an awesome day, yesterday with the student from Fredrick High School. When they arrived at the EBC Arts Center, there was no rush to get with the program, we hung out and talk for a while about living life with a disability.

Then I got into doing a drawing, even than it was nice and chill just like a group of guys hanging out taking about life. The only problem was that we had to keep track of the time, since they were in school.  At some point their teacher encourage them to get on the floor and draw with me. Only one student took us up on this offer.

As he was transfer to the floor, I was thinking if I did that back in my day, people would be freaking out. Where as in this setting it seemed “normal” just as sitting down at a desk. My how times have changed, once you open the box the possibilities are unless.

No comments:

Post a Comment