Saturday, October 11, 2014

Improved to Art Demo

Brianna and I went to Towson Arts @ Ellen "Brit" Christiansen Memorial Fund (EBC)‪ Arts Center‬ for our weekly studio session yesterday and we were joined by a group of people from the The League for People with Disabilities, Inc. They saw the spot on WJZ this week and decided to come see the Art Show, not knowing that I would be there.

This is part of why I have a studio there, so I can answer any questions they might have and show people even thou this is not a typical "job" there is a need for places as this to bring the the community together on an equal ground. I would say they stayed for about an hour and the whole time the group was asking good questions.

Before they left their staff said, the he would like to return next week with another group because this would be a valued experience for all of his clients.

No comments:

Post a Comment