Monday, July 27, 2015

Clients Always Have The To Express Feelings


So this is an email I just wrote to me Service Coordinator at Service Coordination incase I make to much noise.

I am very frustrated with UC2, the fired another one of my service coordinators.  This would be my 4th coordinator in 3 years.  I think it is very sad, because they use "paper work" as there reason to fire people. One coordinator quit only after a week on the job, because he did not like how things were run.

This week I am going to meet with Diane at UC2 to express how I feel.  I only wanted to inform you of the situation just incase.  I feel if I am a client of UC2, I should be able to  express when I feel they are letting their clients down. If UC2 feels people cannot do a good job, why hire them in the first place?


Posted by King Gimp - Dan Keplinger on Monday, July 27, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment