Friday, March 19, 2010

My Fan VS Wild Submition


I should be on Man Vs Wild, because the everyday task is a challenge for me to do, due to me having Cerebral Palsy. I do not let my disability get in the way of anything. I have been skiing for 17 years and I spent a month touring Europe.
My taste for adventure started has a young child, when I jumped off our clubhouse, just to feel the freedom from gravity. This would bring a new adventure to my life, as well as to Bare’s and your show.

To most people adoptive skiing would be pretty extreme, but that seemed safe compare to my stop in Prague. First of all, I almost did not make it off the train and my friend all already got off. Lucky some other travelers help me off, before the train continued on its way. There were many times in Prague, when I had to climb stairs on my hands and butt. We were glad to end our stay in Prague, because it was hard on the body and my wheel chair kept falling apart from the bumpy cobble stone road. But was worth the visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment