Saturday, April 24, 2010

KSU Engagement Follow-up


Last night I received this surprise from Adam Oglesbee Hi Dan, I know it’s been a while, but I thought I would let you know some good news. This evening, Kennesaw State hosted the Registered Student Organization awards banquet to recognize the achievements some of the 200 organizations have made on campus. ABLE was up for "Outstanding Global Awareness’ Activity." We were up a...against other organizations who had very good activities. Dan, you should know that you took home the award for that honor. I thought I would tell you. Dick Stafford and I will send you a copy of the award. Take care buddy and thank you for enlighten our campus with your presence.
I believe we got this award together, because Adam’s determination to seek me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment