Friday, June 1, 2012

The Nest Collector


  
This is the 1979 pickup truck that received a new engine in 2005 and we are in the process of buying for our business. In order that we do not trash our Kia Soul, Lucy.
When we went to look at it, we were not prepared to buy. We fell in love with it so much that it had to be ours. The Owner George saw that we were such a committed couple, he agree to take the payment as installments. We only had $54 on us at the time, but George only took $52 as a down payment so we could share a diet coke on our way home.
 
Since we started to attend Parson’s Auction Company in Joppatown, we have been beaten the hell out of our soul. I knew since we start to haul our goodies, there had to be a better way.
I used to joke that if I ever over bid myself, I could blamed it on my spastic CP. By now I think Brooks and his father would know the difference, damn it!

No comments:

Post a Comment