Thursday, August 6, 2015

Do people with different disabilities actually support each other?



I think we all are trying to have same goal of seeing PWDs having the rights of living life to the fullest, but the path is not the same. Think about it there are different groups in the disability community, I can at least name four. They are the Disabled Vets, Physical Disabled, Mentally Ill, Autism, and Deaf communities and they all have their interest to best benefit their needs.  Not that this is a bad thing, that is lust how the world works.

I think we all want to raise awareness so PWD have the same rights and are treated just as anyone else in America. I know my way of achieving this goal might not be the same as the next person's. I am ok with that, because the messages all add up to get to the end point that all want.


Posted by King Gimp - Dan Keplinger on Thursday, August 6, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment