Monday, August 24, 2015

I open Today's meeting at UC2 by stating that...

Source

I open Today's meeting at UC2 by stating that I was not only there for my concerns, but more importantly as an voice for the clients who can't express them selves. It would have been so easy for me to go tell them what I think is wrong with UC2, but how far would that have gotten me.

Instead, I pointed out the fact that staff are like family to their client and how unhealthy it could be when people just come and go out of their lives. The good thing is, I notice a lot of notes being taken.  I also learn they are taking steps to better educate staff about their duties. My reason for meeting was to express more frustration about the frequency of staffing turn over is.

I left on this thought, we have 20 people fighting so much to be the next president they can can only say how the other person messed up. but not really  saying what they can to better for our country. The easy part in life is point fingers, but creating change is a life time of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment