Wednesday, August 12, 2015

There Are Only 12 Master Penmen in the World, This Guy Is the Youngest



It is interesting Wifey posted this, Over the last year I was talking to Brianna Leryn Pleasant​ how we are the generation that might need to keep the old ways of art alive.  Even though I am at #TowsonU working with new technology, I also need to balance that with my other styles of art. Working with the Cintiq might be cleaner and easier on my body, but it will never be the same as painting, drawing, printing and all that other stuff.  Technology makes stuff easy and happen now, but is that as rewarding?

A lost form of art, Technology vs. Human. I could get lost watching this fella. Daniel Keplinger, just one more person we shall meet to check off our bucket list!


Posted by King Gimp - Dan Keplinger on Wednesday, August 12, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment