Sunday, May 3, 2020

The Window 2014, Screen Print on paper, 11 X 14 Inches

Contact
YouTube

               Facebook    Gallery    Twitter




The Window 2014, Screen Print on paper, 11 X 14 Inches
$300.00
Everyone knows the eye is the window to the soul, but it works both ways. People are comfortable when they feel as they are in control, or think they are educated about the situation, but when the script is flipped that is when fear sets in.
At one time, or another we have all been in that attic with the window at the end of the room. Out of our Peripheral vision we see something flash by the window most likely it is a bug, or another winged animal. It is the shear fact of the unknown that creates the fear of being watched.
I have the similar experience when I spend too long at one place in public by myself. People start wondering why I am sitting even if I am playing on my tablet. I can see people starting to get concerned, but they do not know how to communicate with me. Fear is based on the unknown and that can be from having an obstructed view of perception by not being willing to investigate.

No comments:

Post a Comment