Monday, April 29, 2013

I Still Love The Smell of Clbolt Blue in The Mornings, But...

 
I did this at the end the my MFA work. I was thinking what choices we make and the obstacles comes with each choice. As I use pieces of imagery from my art work to create my videos, I will be posting the whole art piece for you to enjoy. I did show Prof. Stein from King Gimp the video/animation that I have been creating that is still a work in progress and he was very interested.  In fact, he might have me go to TU next Fall to play in their new computer lab to see what direction I could take with film.  Although, the computer stuff is interesting and easier on my body, it can never replace working on the surface of the canvas. The idea of me working in film, is to still have the marks that I make. When I do start using a new medium, I think of as a new accent for my art vocabulary and how it relates to my body of work

No comments:

Post a Comment